Thanks For visiting! Come join us again soon!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Foxes ARE HERE!

Hellopinky&me expressing our love for foxes!
*and groovyness!*

Thats right people. Get your excited pants on. Cause guess what ^^. Foxes are HERE! I have been waiting for this. Oh yea, feel my excitement? let me express-
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
                                                                                Oh yea.
They have the cutest emo's! Playing*Digging a burrow*, Sitting *sitting*, sleeping*in a ball*, dancing*circular motion of foot tapping*. I love them!

☻Uniquelog☻

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. No Bad or mean comments
2.No cussing
3.Be appropriate for all ages
4.If you don't like the blog do not even comment
5.Remeber to have fun
6. And Feel free to be completely Random :)