Thanks For visiting! Come join us again soon!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Shams returning!? FROM QUESTS?

OH MY WAFFLES
what is this you say?
Shamans returning....
from quests!?

cosmo!
Greely!
Peck!
Liza!
Sir gilbert!
Graham!
Harper!

They're coming back!
I suppose they hav been gone since beta!
( 2 years )
I personally can't wait to meet Cosmo!
He seems to be the uniquest of the bunch!

Who do you want to meet? 
what do they mean by quests?
Why does unique crave waffles?

These are all very good questions,
which i will answer tomorrow.

Anywho, lets get right down to it, I'm very excited shams are back,
I'm sure we all are,
and i assume we will see them in 2 weeks.
( next update )

❤UniqueLog❤
~Waffle Ninja~


2 comments:

  1. Me favorite shammy is the pancake and waffle shamans my other fave is peck becuz i LUV bunnies ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD my favourite shaman is still cosmo!!!

    I DESPERATELEY WANT TO SEE COSMO o.O

    ReplyDelete

1. No Bad or mean comments
2.No cussing
3.Be appropriate for all ages
4.If you don't like the blog do not even comment
5.Remeber to have fun
6. And Feel free to be completely Random :)