Thanks For visiting! Come join us again soon!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Ohmy

Hola.
So I was browsing through my like 100 gillion blogs and saw Aj warp!
Its been so long guys.
I barely know anything about aj anymore, since I sort of kind of quit due to dramatic issues and computer time limits.
I manage to get on in the morning though, and If you want me to keep posting- Ill try my best.

BTW I love you all<3

So this may be old news,
butttt
I think there trying to go for a school theme here.

WHICH IS SO DEPRESSING.
Because I have school in four days,
Only four days till I start highschool! Talk about nerve-racking!

Also, Im a nm now. Its actually not as bad as I thought itd be. In fact- I like it. Reminds me of when I first joined<3  But when I want something, its not as fun,
See that shelf up there? I have one in my real room JUST like it! I was all..
" AH! " Must have!  Then I saw that EVIL members sighn..... ~snarl~

Oh well, I'll be fine XD

So yeah, hope you want me to keep posting- Just comment: Yes er Naaa.

Bye beautifuls!

~Uni

3 comments:

  1. It must have been a year O.O I'm an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!!! UNIQUE Ish meh ccc12345! I miss u so much. My friend nuttyness (u might remember her) has become friends with this youtuber xstarryyukichanx. Ik u used to kinda be one of those people, but shes REALLY STUCK UP. I kinda miss hangin out with that kinda crowd. Its kinda weird now. I go into this place with people who kiss up to the youtuber and im all in the back with mai sombrero o.o Its awkward. Anyway i miss u so much! ~ccc12345

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw not saying that ur stuck up. i meant that u were one of those ppl with a blog and stuff.
      ~ccc12345

      Delete

1. No Bad or mean comments
2.No cussing
3.Be appropriate for all ages
4.If you don't like the blog do not even comment
5.Remeber to have fun
6. And Feel free to be completely Random :)