Thanks For visiting! Come join us again soon!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Hey

So um hi!
Its been what, forever again?
I don't really know what to say.
I see alot of you wanting to friend me on aj, or correcting my Rare item values.


Well Im not a new jammer, those Rare item values are from way back. So yeah, most of them do not apply anymore.
I'd love to friend you all on aj, just send me a request. Ill get on sometime and accept and maybe even talk to y'all.
I just cant believe you still visit!
Thanks so much guys
I miss you
Take care

Also check out this blog
 kayleeharriswriter.blogspot.com

I don't really get on it too much, but if you want to see some of my writing from like august- why not?

Happy 2014 Jammers

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. No Bad or mean comments
2.No cussing
3.Be appropriate for all ages
4.If you don't like the blog do not even comment
5.Remeber to have fun
6. And Feel free to be completely Random :)